Chuck Hughes – The Weekly Options Advantage
Investing involves the risk of loss as well as the possibility of profit. All investments involve risk, and all investment decisions of an individual remain the responsibility of that individual. Option and stock investing involves risk and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Chuck Hughes The Weekly Options Advantage cannot guarantee that the strategies outlined in this video will be profitable and will not be held liable for any possible trading losses related to these strategies.
Why is Weekly Options Advantages?
• Weekly start trading on Thursday and expire the following Friday and have a life of six trading days
• Chuck Hughes The Weekly Options Advantage allow you to start small . . . You can trade a portfolio of 5 options with a total investment
• 52 opportunities each year to profit . . . This allows you to rollover your profits and compound your returns
- Road Map to Trading Success
- Option Purchases
- Covered Calls
- Option Spreads
Who is Chuck Hughes?
It’s not how much money you start with… it’s how much you finish with.
After graduating from college Chuck Hughes entered the U.S. Air Force Pilot Training program. Chuck served 6 years on active duty as a pilot and 6 years in the Air Force Reserves. When Chuck completed his Air Force active-duty tour, he got his dream job as an airline pilot flying for a major US airline.
Trading fit in well with Chuck’s full time airline job as he can trade part time on his days off. He liked system trading and developed his own trend-following system that he still uses today.
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, product do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.