John Schaub – Negotiation for Real Estate Investors
INSTANT DELIVERY !!!
Please check your email ( spam, junk box) after your order
Link will be sent to you in a hour
Negotiation for Real Estate Investors is the practical, money-making application of negotiation to everyday real estate investing. Knowing when and how to negotiate better deals with sellers, buyers, lenders, and tenants can make you thousands of extra dollars every time you negotiate.
We are all born negotiators, ask your parents. Three year olds have negotiation skills. They can’t explain it, but recognize some of their techniques
You can make more money per hour by negotiating than you can by doing almost anything else. When dealing with sellers, buyers, tenants, and lenders, you should work on developing your negotiating skills in order to boost your daily profits.
Negotiation for Real Estate Investors with John Schaub
John has used negotiation to build his career for forty years. Over the course of his career, he has personally amassed a portfolio of over 150 properties, overseen every aspect of their management, and frequently acted as an intermediary in property deals for others. His transactions are as varied as their value: from simple real estate purchases to multimillion-dollar business deals. Find out what you can do to boost your earnings with each and every deal. Figure out how to amass assets that will provide a steady stream of income for the rest of your life.
The following is a short list of the engaging and relevant material that John will cover in this course:
- Establishing boundaries that will allow you to maintain command of the negotiation.
- Neutralizing difficult negotiators
- Figuring out when it’s appropriate to negotiate and when it’s better to walk away
- Being aware of what to request when making your initial offer
- Prior to making an offer, there are some questions you need to ask yourself.
- To negotiate in the most advantageous setting and at the most advantageous time
- Recognizing the various approaches to negotiation and finding effective responses to them
- Obtaining a commitment from the other party first
- There are seven key components to a successful negotiation.
- Counteroffers that will bring you to a successful conclusion
- Obtaining from the opposing party an increase in the offer they have made without sacrificing anything yourself.
- Building the kind of confidence that will enable you to succeed where others have failed
- Being able to always leave the door open when you have to leave the room or the building
- Having an effect on the behavior of the other party in order to get them to say “yes”
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, Negotiation for Real Estate Investors free download do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.