Chantelle Davis-Gray – Impact on Deck™ (DIY Online Course)
INSTANT DELIVERY !!!
Please check your email ( spam, junk box) after your order
Link will be sent to you in a hour
Impact on Deck is here to help if you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start or how to finish! Custom cards are a great way to connect with customers on a personal level because they are an extension of both you and your brand that they can keep with them always. You’ll only have to design them once, and then reorder as many as you need for distribution via your website, retail stores, events, and online sales channels.
Who is Chantelle Davis-Gray?
As a designer with over 17 years of experience and a natural talent for planning, organizing, and paying attention to details (I’m a Virgo), I remove all of the feeling of being overwhelmed from the process of creating something new.
My customers have sold their card decks on Etsy, Amazon, and their own websites. They have also sold them in yoga studios, cafes, at live events, and in other venues. I’ve seen firsthand the difference they can make for both a company and its customers.
I cannot express how excited I am to take you through each step and share the best practices with you so that you can create your very own profitable greeting cards!
Impact on Deck with Chantelle Davis-Gray
Impact on DeckTM is my signature DIY Online Course that walks you through the entire process one step at a time so you don’t miss anything and know the best order:
Tutorial videos, printable guides, and audio transcripts:
- The initial strategy & brainstorm phase
- Choosing a printing company (+ the ones I recommend)
- Picking colors, images & fonts
- Downloading the template
- How to use Canva to design them
- Placing your order (printing & shipping are separate cost)
- Ideas for how to market & sell your deck
- Big picture strategy for your custom card deck to ensure your clients will love it and buy it!My 15+ years as a designer will help you brainstorm ideas for your cards, whether you already have them designed or not.
- Enjoy the details and finish your checklist to unleash your creativity!
- Designing cards
- Create stunning cards with the software. This also aids other business areas. Beautiful social media graphics!
- Printing them
- Not at home. I’ll recommend printers, provide templates, and demonstrate ordering.
- You choose whether to pre-order and keep inventory or print-on-demand to invest at a rate you like without the overhead.
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, Impact on Deck do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.