Paul Chek – Advanced Program Design, 2nd Edition
INSTANT DELIVERY !!!
Please check your email ( spam, junk box) after your order
Link will be sent to you in a hour
Advanced Program Design is an art as well as a science. You learned a great deal about the science of program design and the manipulation of acute exercise variables in Program Design. In Advanced Program Design, we take this craft to a higher level by exploring a variety of factors that influence the art of effective program design.
Who is Paul Chek?
Paul Chek is an authority in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology, stress management, and holistic wellness, and he is known throughout the world for his work in these areas. Over the course of more than three decades, Paul’s one-of-a-kind, holistic approach to treatment and education has significantly improved the quality of life for a great number of his patients, his students, and their patients.
Advanced Program Design, 2nd Edition with Paul Chek
- 15 videos
- PDF Manual
We cover key areas such as how to:
- integrate motivational factors into program design
- identify and adapt your program to match your client’s physiological load
- perform an effective needs analysis
- understand and calculate bio motor profile
- assess, ascend and descend Primal Patterns
- progress from base conditioning into specificity phase conditioning
- apply the success formula across rehabilitation & performance conditioning
For a program to be truly effective, it must be tailored to the needs and conditions of the individual. You could write the best program in the world, but if your client doesn’t execute it, is unable to execute it, or is injured while executing it, it has no value. Advanced Program Design teaches you how to take into account all key aspects of a client’s health, performance, and motivational state so that the programs you design are among the most effective and comprehensive in the world.
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, Advanced Program Design – 2nd Edition – Chek Institute do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.