John Gibbons – Pelvis, Sacroiliac Joint & Lumbar Spine Masterclass
INSTANT DELIVERY !!!
Please check your email ( spam, junk box) after your order
Link will be sent to you in a hour
Pelvis Sacroiliac Joint & Lumbar Spine teach you on how to identify particular dysfunctions of pelvic and lumbar within the musculo-skeletal framework, and how to harness powerful and effective realignment methods to restore some functions to the body. This is for all therapists or students in the areas of sports therapy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, yoga, osteopathy and functional anatomy. This course will significantly change your treatment protocols with patients that present with lower back and pelvic girdle pain
About John Gibbons
Author and lecturer John Gibbons shares his many years of expertise as he guides you through a comprehensive understanding of the anatomy of the pelvis and very quickly focuses on the biomechanics of the sacroiliac joint, pelvis and lumbar spine.
Once this has been learnt, John then teaches you how to assess, treat and rehabilitate any dysfunctions found within this complex but highly rewarding area.
In addition, he provides step-by-step techniques to identify and correct a number of impaired patterns as well as functional exercises for the pelvis that promote recovery.
Pelvis, Sacroiliac Joint & Lumbar Spine Masterclass with John Gibbons
You will have the wide knowledge and practical experience necessary to identify, assess and treat particular dysfunction within the musculo-skeletal system of the pelvic girdle & lumbar spine and be equipped to perform a plentiful rangeof techniques to help restore function, leading to better treatment success, happier customers and a more profitable business.
- The Pelvis and the Sacroiliac Joint’s Anatomy
- Motion of the pelvis and the Sacroiliac Joint
- Sacroiliac Joint Stability, Muscle Imbalances and the Myofascial Slings
- The Walking and Gait cycle with the relationship to the Pelvis.
- Leg Length Discrepancy and the Relationship to the Kinetic Chain and the Pelvis
- Spinal mechanics/Type I and Type II (Fryette’s Laws)
- Muscle Energy techniques and the link to the Pelvis
- Gluteal Muscles and how they Effect the Pelvis
- The Lumbar Spine and how they relate to the Position of the Pelvis
- Sacroiliac Joint Screening Tests
- Assessment of the Pelvis & Lumbar Spine
- Treatment of the Pelvis and the Lumbar Spine
- Anatomy videos covering ligaments, bones and muscles of pelvis
- Spinal motion
- Spinal assessment – ERS vs FRS Dysfunction
- Hip assessment: FABER & FAIR tests
- Hip Pathology lectures: Labral tear & Impingements
- Gmax, Gmed and psoas and their effect on the pelvis
- Treatment for ilio-sacral, sacro-iliac, pubis symphysis and lumbar spine dysfunctions
- Muscle energy techniques (METs) to correct the postural muscles of the pelvis
- Differential diagnosis of pelvic and Lumbar Spine Pain
- The Pelvis, Hip & Lumbar Spine’s Orthopaedic tests
- Outer key muscles’s prescriptive exercises
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, Pelvis Sacroiliac Joint & Lumbar Spine Masterclass do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.