John Maguire – Sports Kinesiology 1 Online Course
INSTANT DELIVERY !!!
Please check your email ( spam, junk box) after your order
Link will be sent to you in a hour
Sports Kinesiology 1 Online Course is the ultimate combination of structural and energetic bodywork that allows you to locate and correct the source of a person’s pain and health issues.
Through the art and science of muscle testing, you will learn to “listen” to the body’s innate intelligence to determine what is required for optimal health and performance.
Based on Chinese Medicine and contemporary medical advancements, this method employs a wide range of effective techniques to eliminate pain and dysfunction and restore the body and emotions to optimal health.
Sports Kinesiology 1 Online Course with John Maguire
In this course, you will learn a variety of practical skills that you will be able to incorporate into your work with clients to achieve profound and frequently immediate results. In addition to that, it is a great strategy for getting athletes to perform at their absolute best.
“I was able to put the skills I learned in the Sports Kinesiology course to use right away to help not only athletes who nobody else was able to help, but also non-athletes who were looking to improve their health and performance. ” This is a fantastic class, and I highly recommend it!
- Session 1: The History & Benefits of AK & Muscle Testing for enhancing Sports and Athletic Performance
- Session 2: How to do Accurate Muscle Testing to find Structural and Energetic Imbalances
- Session 3: The Neurolymphatic Technique to Encourage Lymphatic Flow, plus Enhance Performance & Recovery
- Session 4: The Neurovascular Holding Points to Stimulate Blood Flow to Oxygenate Tissue
- Session 5: The Origin/Insertion Technique to Activate Muscle Strength and Performance
- Session 6: A Meridian technique to enhance performance and Skills to relieve Muscle Cramps and Spasms
- Session 7: Techniques to Clear the Neurological Memory of Injuries to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Session 8: Sports Psychology Techniques and Ways to Program Mental Focus and Success
- Session 9: Review of Muscle Activation Techniques and Testing and Strengthen the Psoas Muscle
- Session 10: Testing and Strengthen the Quadriceps and Hamstring Muscles
- Session 11: Testing and Strengthen the Gluteus Medius and Gastrocnemius Muscles
- Session 12: Aerobic Muscle Testing and Balancing to Optimize Endurance
- Session 13: Exercise Physiology Principles and Techniques for Ligament Injuries
- Session 14: The Gait Reflexes – Acupressure Points to Increase Energy and Endurance for Running
- Session 15: Techniques for Pre and Post Event to Tune-up for Peak Performance and Recovery
- Session 16: Ways to Integrate These Techniques into a Sports Massage Session
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, Sports Kinesiology do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.