John Gibbons – The Vital Nerves Masterclass
INSTANT DELIVERY !!!
Please check your email ( spam, junk box) after your order
Link will be sent to you in a hour
The Vital Nerves Masterclass strengthens and develops your knowledge and success with Neurological Testing with this one-day Bodymaster Method Masterclass. You need to have a high standard of both theoretical and practical knowledge. The minimum level of your ability, therefore, needs to be Level 3 Sport Massage Therapist with ITEC, VTCT, IIST, Premier or similar diploma qualification. If you are an Osteopath, Chiropractor or Physiotherapist you would also benefit greatly from this course.
This will help you a deeper understanding of what structure might be responsible for the presenting pain when your patients presents with arm or leg pain that is may be referring from the cervical or lumbar spine. Specifically, we will look at disc herniations as well as referred patterns of pain and how we are able to decide through particular testing what level the disc has herniated.
Who is John Gibbons?
I’m the creator of the Bodymaster Method and I’ve spent years teaching post-graduate professionals around the world in order to become the ‘go-to’ therapist in their field. The Body master Method is different from what you learned at college. You were probably taught to look at the site of pain, possibly perform hands-on therapy, and load the tissue with eccentric loading. The Body master method teaches you to look at your customers as a whole person, not just at the site of pain.
The Vital Nerves Masterclass with John Gibbons
You will learn how to assess the nervous system using a patella (reflex) hammer, as well as specific muscle testing (myotomes) and various sensory tests (dermatomes) using specialist equipment.
- Functional Anatomy of the Nervous System
- Explaining the peripheral nervous System
- Function and Anatomy of the Cervical & Brachial Plexuses
- Radial, Median, Ulnar, Musculocutaneous & Axillary Nerve Testing
- Anatomy & Function of the Lumbosacral Plexus
- Deep Tendon Reflexes (DTR’s)
- Sensory Testing – Dermatomes & Cutaneous Nerves
- Myotomes – Motor Testing
- Intervertebral Disc Anatomy & Pathology
- Anatomy, Function & Assessment of the Cervical Spine
- Popular neuropathies associated to the nervous system
- Case Studies of Differential Diagnoses of Musculoskeletal Pain
- Nerve Tension (Neurodynamic) Tests – SLR & Slump Tests
- Upper Limb Tension Tests (ULTT) – Median, Radial & Ulnar Nerve tests
Refund is acceptable:
- Firstly, item is not as explained
- Secondly, The Vital Nerves Masterclass do not work the way it should.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank You For Choosing Us! We appreciate it.